WHY YOU SHOULD COME:
1. Meet some like minded people!
2. Snacks! You can’t have snacks over the phone!
3. First 15 people get a COMMEMORATIVE BOOKMARK!
4. Lots of literature, AND collaborative brainstorming sheets!
If you can’t come, I hope you call in!
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7031
- Meeting ID: 591-111-721
For the Monkeys and Beagles: A Combined Anti-Vivisection and Companion Animals Meeting
Thursday, March 26, 2015
7 – 8 pm
Lakeview Library, Tableside Room
2845 N Sherman Ave
Mark your calendar for a March 26th, 7 – 8 pm, combined Anti-Vivisection and Companion Animals Meeting at the Lakeview Library. 7:00 – 7:35 will be focused on Kalin, and 7:35 – 8:00 will be a town hall forum to discuss Ridglan and what actions we can take. A representative from the Beagle Freedom Project will be available via conference call, and you’re invited to join us the same way if you can’t join us in person.